FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Who can sign up for an online course?
Anyone who is over the age of 18 years old.
- Are there any prerequisites for taking an online course?
There are no prerequisites for taking any of our online courses.
- How long will an online course take me?
The online courses have different study duration times. Please refer to the individual course pages for more information.
- What languages are the online courses delivered in?
Majority of the online courses are offered in English. Please refer to the individual course for more details.
- Are there language requirements?
There are no formal language requirements. However, it will be expected of you to have a good comprehension of the language the course is delivered in.
- What are the technical requirements for taking an online course?
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that they have the proper hardware and software requirements, along with access to Wi-Fi, to be able to participate in the online course.
- Can I complete the online course on my phone or tablet?
Yes, our courses can be viewed on mobile devices.
- What is the time weekly commitment of the online courses?
The time commitment varies depending on the course being studied, and each course includes expected study time in its description.
- How do I sign up for an online course?
You can sign up online through myeduskills website. The registration link can be found on each online course page.
- What happens once I have registered and paid for my course?
You will be enrolled into the course and gain access to all content within one working day of registration and payment.
- How the courses delivered?
The Self Learning Material (SIM) will be providing necessary guidance. Please refer to the individual course for more details.
- How will I be assessed?
Formative and summative assessments will be carried out. Please refer to the individual course for more details.
- Can I retake an assessment?
Yes. You can retake the assessment.
- Will I receive a certificate upon completion of an online course?
Students will receive the digital certificate following their successful completion of all assessments on their online course.
- How much do the online courses cost?
Please refer to individual course pages for pricing information.
- Do you have gift vouchers?
Yes. If you would like to buy a course for someone, the gift vouchers link can be found on each online course page.
- What if I want to withdraw from an online course?
Further detail and information on your rights to withdraw from the courses and receive a refund, and how to exercise them, are set out in the TERMS OF PURCHASE & USE OF SERVICES
- Who can I contact for further information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org